Filename: core/Common.php

Line Number: 257

Dear Kirbynite, - Virtual Grape Gardens

Dear Kirbynite,

Note to foreign residents: This is a serious topic
Teddylot
wanderer, can't be counted on
Dear Kirbynite,

A little cuckoo bird told me your computer caught fire and now you lost a lot of your digistuff. I've sent you this physical paper postcard sent to you via snail to remind you that you have pals outside of virtual reality. Although the picture postcard might make you think I'm hanging out with my polar friends in Siberia, I'm actually on a remote island in the middle of a warm ocean. I've been exiled to this island until I finish my ultra super secret projects that I can't tell you about. If I did, it'd be censored by the-----------------------------------------------------------------outside of pizza delivery. Doesn't it sound like super serious business? Sam and Porter are with me and they say hello. Were you around when they changed their names because of the------------------------gives me goose pimples just thinking about it. I miss my time share in Grape Gardens. We should make use of it again some summer. I miss everybody, too, I guess, but life goes on, eh? I hope you've been taking care of my goats. They require a lot of tenderness and food.

Busily,
Teddylot

P.S. Here's a little drawing I did of a sheep. Or, if you'd rather, a cloud with appendages.
Sprout

FROM THE DESK OF MSPROUT

teddylot.

come visit us on our slack channel. we miss you. what's your email? i'll send you an invite.

END MISSIVE.

PLEASE DISPOSE OF IMMEDIATELY.

Teddylot
wanderer, can't be counted on
teddylot[at]gmaiyouknowtherest

can't guarantee my reliability or ability to operate technology properly, but i'll try to pop in time and again.
Quick Reply!